Keystone Accredited Breeders Contract 2023
Any breeder who is Keystone Accredited has agreed to the following:
- All puppies will be vet checked before they are 8 weeks of age.
- You will offer the 1-year genetic health guarantee for all of your puppies that are sold through our website.
- All puppies will be wormed at ages 4, 6 & 8 weeks of age. We do recommend that the process begins at 2 weeks of age and again at 12 weeks of age if the puppy has not been sold yet but those are not mandatory.
- Puppies must be up to date on shots at the time of purchase from a customer. 5-Way Vaccine Schedule – 6, 9, 12 & 15 weeks of age OR Neopar – at 5 weeks of age and then the 5-Way Vaccine at 7, 10 & 13 weeks of age
- Must give a puppy their rabies shot when they are between 12 – 16 weeks of age if you still have the puppy. This is the PA State Law.
- Will make sure all adult dogs receive a yearly vet exam and up to date on their vaccinations.
- The Breeder Accountability Specialist will visit twice a year.
This guarantee covers all genetic defects that may have been handed down from their lineage. This guarantee does not cover any communicable disease, internal and/or external parasites, or injury.
Buyer assumes all responsibility for all vet bills. If a genetic disease is discovered in the puppy, a letter from your vet (on business letterhead), stating the nature of the disease and/or disorder will need to be provided to the breeder. The letter will have to state that this is a genetic disorder. The veterinarian phone number must be included on the letter as the Breeder reserves the right to discuss the health condition with the veterinarian. If your puppy is determined to have a genetic disorder, Breeder will reimburse the cost for treatment (up to the price of the puppy). Breeder assumes NO direct responsibility for any medical bills for the puppy.
This guarantee is for Genetic Diseases and Disorders only. This guarantee extends from the date of birth of this puppy and is valid until its first birthday.