Keystone Puppies Breeders
Every Keystone Puppies Breeder complies with laws and regulations relating to the puppies they raise, the dogs they breed, and the facilities where our furry friends live. This means:
- Puppies are vet checked and/or given an extended health guarantee (two months or longer).
- Puppies purchased through Keystone Puppies will not be released until the puppy is eight weeks old.
- Keystone Puppies Breeders are honest about the temperament and characteristics of the puppies they sell.
- Puppies will have already received their first set of vaccinations and de-worming.
- Keystone Puppies Breeders never knowingly breed any dogs with hereditary flaws that could be harmful to their puppies.
- Air-shipped puppies are thoroughly examined by a licensed veterinarian prior to the trip to ensure they are okay for travel.
- Keystone Puppies Breeders will not breed any dam or sire until they are mature enough mentally and physically for breeding.
- Keystone Puppies Breeders provide up-to-date vaccination records of your new puppy.