Cost – $495 Contact – Shawn (717) 224-3578
At Keystone Shipping, we strive to provide you with extraordinary customer service from beginning to end. Our experienced staff brings years of knowledge in the puppy shipping industry and can help assist in making your shipping experience as pleasant as possible. We will also explain every detail thoroughly to assure you of your pets safety throughout the shipping process.
The Shipping Process
- A Keystone Specialist will first look to see where the closest airport is to ship your puppy. (We only ship puppies on airlines that implement a Pet Safe Program)
- After choosing an airport, we will begin coordinating all schedules & considerations between yourself and the breeder.
- We will then book your flight and send you an email itinerary of all of the times, flights, schedules & pick up location.
- The day of your puppy’s journey, we will pick him/her up at the breeder’s facility and transport him/her to the airport.
- Once all of the paperwork is filled out and your puppy is checked in at the airport, you will receive an email and/or phone call letting you know how everything is going.
- During the day of the flight, we will continually be updating you on the progress of the flight schedules until your puppy arrives safely in your arms.
- Your puppy will arrive in a brand new airline approved kennel with absorbent bedding and a food & water dish.
- All puppies are flown in the under portion part of the aircraft which is a safe temperature controlled environment.
- $495 will cover all expenses except for an updated health certificate. (This would be paid by the purchaser and/or the breeder)
*Any kenneling fees owed because of flight cancellations will be the responsibility of the individual who receives the puppy.
Ready To Get Started
**Every puppy shipped through Keystone Puppies will be handled with the utmost compassion by one of our Keystone Shipping Specialists.